BTEC NATIONAL EXTENDED CERTIFICATE
Introduction to course
This course has been developed to recognise learner’s skills, knowledge and understanding of health, social care and early year's sector and the settings, job roles, principles and values involved. Learners carry out a range of tasks that have been designed to recognise their achievements in a modern, practical way that is relevant to the workplace.
- BTEC award in Health and Social Care Level 2 Merit
- Minimum grade 4 in English
- Human lifespan development
- Working in Health and Social Care
- Meeting individual care and support needs
- Psychological disorders and their care
- Human lifespan development - Exam
- Working in Health and Social Care - Exam
- Meeting individual care and support needs - Assignment
- Psychological disorders and their care - Assignment
Social work, nursing and midwifery, social care, counselling and psychological services, teaching, children's and family services.