Behaviour at GSA is underpinned by our 3 Golden Rules.
- By showing respect for everyone in the Academy.
- By showing respect for staff by following requests first time.
- By showing respect to other students’ right to learn.
- By showing respect for any equipment that is used.
- By showing respect for the environment.
- By taking responsibility for their own learning by bringing in the correct equipment each day and completing all tasks to the best of their ability.
- By taking responsibility for their own actions every time and not seeking to blame others.
- By taking responsibility for their own progress by acting upon teachers advice with positivity.
- By taking responsibility for their attendance and punctuality each day.
- By taking responsibility for their own behaviour by ensuring they are the best person they can be at all times and every day.
- By travelling around the Academy by walking on the left and holding doors open.
- By listening to the advice from teachers, asking when they are unsure and using specialist equipment appropriately.
- By reporting any concerns either to a member of staff or through the SHARP system.
- By using digital technology appropriately.
- By not putting themselves or others in danger through any inappropriate actions either on the way to or when going home from school.
Please find information below about our behaviour management system Class Charts, Microsoft Teams and general ICT support for students.